Squarespace plugin for faster custom coding
This plugin makes it easier and faster to grab page/collection/section IDs for use in your custom code.
How this plugin works
Why this plugin exists
Every page, collection and section has an ID. If you want to add custom styling or features to a specific page or section, you need the ID. Normally you’d open your browser developer tools window to inspect the elements, find the ID in the code, copy it and paste in your custom code. With this plugin, the IDs are visible in the Squarespace editor window (you can toggle them on/off) and the ID will be copied to your clipboard by simply clicking on it. You can even set the plugin to copy the entire CSS selector, saving you even more time.
- This plugin will work with all Squarespace 7.1 websites
- You must have the Squarespace business plan or higher to add the plugin (trial websites are also fine)
- The plugin is small so it will have no impact on page-load times
- The plugin CSS can be adapted if you want it to look different
How to use the plugin
After purchase you will receive the plugin code and instructions as a text file by email. Installing the plugin is simply copying and pasting. You do not need to do anything else.
- If there is an issue with the plugin I will provide 30 days support from the date of purchase.
- If the plugin does not work due to other custom code you’ve added (which is unlikely if your other custom code works correctly) I will need to quote for time to investigate and fix the issue.
- Because the plugin is a digital download, I cannot offer a refund, but please let me know if there are any issues. I will be fair and accommodating.
- Feel free to use the plugin on all your websites.
- You are not allowed to give away or sell this plugin under any circumstances.